Friday, December 18, 2009

A new ESL blog for ESL teachers and students


Hi! Here's a free gift just for you (sorry it's not a car). My name is Shane Dixon and I am an ESL professional at Arizona State University. My goal in creating this blog is to help teachers and students gain vital information about the English language. I will be responding to questions that teachers and students pose, and I hope to provide insights that will be useful for all. And I'll also say stuff. Some of it might be good.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Shane,

    Very very happy to find you here. I have learned so many things that so useful, not only as an English teacher but a human being, for my life. I feel that every moment that spent in Baghdad is worth to remember. I wish I can as helpful as you are.

    ReplyDelete